Relivit’s recycling solution is based on Knowaste’s state-of-the-art treatment process for AHP waste.
Potential re-use options for reclaimed softwood pulp fibre include:
- – Cardboard products
- – Animal bedding
- – Compost additive and soil conditioner
- – Feedstock for anaerobic digestion
- – Generation of renewable energy
Potential re-use options for recovered plastics include:
- – Waste bins and other receptacles
- – Non-woven fibre sheets with various applications
- – Construction materials
Relivit’s priority is to prepare the reclaimed materials for sale, so that they can be re-used in manufacturing products in Australia which have a commercial value. At the very least, we will explore using the fibre for generating renewable energy, to be used in our own process and the remaining energy can be exported to the grid.
We’d like to hear other ideas for using these recovered materials, especially where there’s a deal to be done! Please click on ‘Contact us’ and send an email.